The planned content here is essentially a list of games/game series I've found interesting and/or sunk a lot of time into; clicking through will get you a link to the game and whatever else I feel like putting there about it (might be notes on my experience, might be helpful information, might be anything else)
Games for which I have produced some kind of content beyond just commentary
- Magic: The Gathering - More or less the original collectible card game. Mostly Commander-focused.
- Terraria - Like 2D Minecraft except not at all.
- Touhou Project - A series/franchise/IP whose mainline games are all bullet hell style vertical shooters. Has multiple sub-categories.
- Dwarf Fortress - A game about building a fortress. With dwarves. And losing. (...okay, it's a management-type game in a randomly generated fantasy setting. With ASCII graphics. And ridiculously in-depth game systems)
- 100% Orange Juice - Mario Party but instead of mario and minigames you get characters from games by Orange Juice and murder. Lots of murder.
- Social Deduction games - I used to spend a lot of time playing forum mafia, and some of it was quite interesting.
Games for which I have a lot to say, or which stuck to me heavily, or which I simply sunk a lot of time into for one reason or another.
- Celeste - A well-crafted platformer with meaning.
- Mother 3 - Ever wonder where Lucas from Smash Bros. actually came from? Want more Earthbound? Want to be sad?
- Team Fortress 2 - The original class-based shooter (what? Team Fortress 1? Shush), somehow not dead from neglect yet and with a lot of interesting community content.
- Doki Doki Literature Club! - A cute, short, free dating sim; my primary interest lies with the level of community attachment it generated despite those properties.
Games which have grabbed my interest, but not necessarily a huge time or emotional investment.
Games where I do recommend but don't have much beyond a brief blurb to do so. Link goes to the game itself.