Games and the Development Thereof
I have more than a passing interest in game development; this is a list of my development activities that are available online.
Back to front page
Gameplay from others - Anything related to other people playing any of these games that has been published online.
- Invertio - A match 4 puzzle game operating on Puyo Puyo rules...except it's made up of individual levels, each of which introduces new complications.
Game jam game.
- Sunflower Maintenance - A game where you try to grow sunflowers while fairies steal them and shoot at you. Game jam game.
- Gensokyo Ninja Warrior - A bullet hell style game where the aim is to fly through levels rather than shoot down enemies. Game jam game.
Note that you will need to download Danmakufu, a bullet hell engine, to play these.
- Eternity EX - A reimagining of stage 1 boss Eternity Larva as an Extra Stage boss, plus an extra surprise.
- Koishi'en - A game in the "Koishi Hell" style, which sees the two main protagonists of the Len'en series of shmups encounter Koishi Komeiji from Touhou. Plus...multiple extra surprises.
- Achtung, Spy! - A Resistance-style social deduction game with two public teams, based off popular team-based shooter Team Fortress 2.
- Terraria Playthrough Challenges - Custom playthrough challenges for the game Terraria, primarily focused around playing through the game as a character from Touhou Project, although an entire framework for producing all kinds of playthrough challenges is provided. [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
- The Overseer Project - A Homestuck fan project. I started this thing almost a decade ago and it's had a long and complicated history, but the linked version is more or less stable and surprisingly still in use amongst certain roleplaying groups, or so I've heard. There's some interesting stuff in there but it might not make a lot of sense unless you've read Homestuck yourself. I haven't actually done any work with it for some years at this point.
- Science TD (Tower Defense) - This thing's even older than the last one, and it's a Flash game so the only way to actually play it is to download the .swf file (for which you need an account) and still have Flash in some capacity to run it locally. As such, this link will primarily serve to give people a good laugh at my DeviantArt page (which contains nothing but this one flash game and some silly text from college-age me). Harmless enough. I probably should just put it on Newgrounds, but honestly it's old and at least one of the towers doesn't work so meh.
- Eevee Fortress - A very old Dwarf Fortress mod that had a couple interesting ideas but is super outdated. You'd need to run it on a super old version of DF if you wanted to play it, I think.